A house on the Copperbelt has caught fire in Kitwe’s Kapoto compound.
The tragedy happened when a candle lighting was left burning in the early hours between 04:30 hrs and 05:00hrs of today, Sunday 11/6.
A Tumfweko staff that rushed to the scene found the house in question, burning in flames with Kitwe fire brigade having a tough time trying to quench the fire.
A 5 roomed house which was on rent with tenants occuping a room each had only one exit door and that is where the fire broke loose.
Two people were burnt to ashes while one, a child died on her way to the hosipital, Kitwe Central Hospital.
Pictures to the same incident will be published.
A Tumfweko staff is on the ground and any development will be updated as soon as we gather more information…..