I’m a Medical Doctor Aged 30, I Bed Wet, Please Help

Picture does not represent this person

I’m a man aged 30 and a virgin.   I have a very small penis and I bed wet at night.

I want a life partner  but I feel shy to have sex with my small organ and that I wet my bed unknowingly  at night.

Otherwise I Live a comfortable life. I’m a doctor by profession, I’m based at UTH.

Am seeking advice from people,  what can I do to stop urinating at night and also to  enlarge my Pennis so that I can begin to have sex once I marry?

Need Advice? Send your stories to hotlinetumfweko@gmail.com

Posted by on June 7, 2012. Filed under HOT ISSUES, STYLE. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

121 Responses to I’m a Medical Doctor Aged 30, I Bed Wet, Please Help

1. chileya lungu Reply

August 21, 2012 at 2:28 pm

If the doc can not seek God on his own to be delivered from bedwetting, let his go to TB JoSHUUA, many of such cases have been dealt with

2. constance Reply

September 16, 2012 at 3:03 pm

dude you shouldnt feel bad that u have a small one,NO NO,i would say u be strong God knows why he gave you the small one and as for weting on the bed i would say u seek God,s intervention only him alone can do it for you,people will advise you wrongly but God is the answer to your prob dude.

3. reignley Reply

September 16, 2012 at 3:49 pm

That is a simple issue Doc. Just go to BL you will be helped. U need ‘sombela or mukolozwani’.

4. Maria Chileshe Reply

October 24, 2012 at 5:37 pm

prayer is da best solution 2bedweting.its normol 2ve a small penies bcz it jst work da same lyk those wth big ones.

5. Mushkarano!! Reply

October 25, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Guys!Whats the size of a Normal Penis..Maybe kuti wakwata Abnormal Ka!

6. chanb Reply

October 26, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I doctor needs medical help… What am i missing, this makes so much sense. Buy diapers!!

7. jolijo Reply

November 6, 2012 at 9:40 am

lets get in touch and make a deal, i know how to elarge d penis with traditional medicine called mubwabwa.

8. Abena Reply

November 9, 2012 at 9:00 am

You do not sound like a real Doc because there are so many remedies for your 2 problems. However, i am here to offer solutions. Lets get started, for the size of your penis;
    1. what is its gauge length?
    2. what is its outside diameter when its excited?

And for your bed-wetting;
    1. How many times per night does it happen and what are the exact volumes in cubic meters per session?
    2. When you bed-wet, which side of your apartment do you dry your bed covers from?

You give me all the answers, i can assure you your problems will be sorted out.

9. advisor Reply

November 23, 2012 at 5:36 pm

ure not a doctor but kachikalafye becos ure the best person 2 advise on such issues,ngaulefwaya ichibwamba ichikulu ukepushe kasaka akakutwale kuli shi mwamba maglass

10. Richard Reply

March 7, 2013 at 5:05 pm

I have the problem cure for your bed wetting and penis enlargment using standard herbs at $400 complete treatment n just 2 weeks.No side effects

11. bwalya Reply

April 17, 2013 at 9:02 am

masturbate before going to bed

12. Carl Reply

June 7, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Just seek for the face of God. but i recommend you to travel to the SCOAN and the Man of God Prophet T.B.Joshua will solve your problems for such cases have been resolved there without any financial expenditure. Be ready to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Serviour.

13. Wala Reply

June 7, 2013 at 1:01 pm

That is a spiritual problem. The only place I know where such cases stop at the blink of the eye is SCOAN, the church where Prophet T B Joshua is the overseer. Either Prophet T B Joshua or any of the wise men will pray for you and your bed will forever be as Dry as you ve always desired it to be. All the best in Jesus Christ’s name. Im so happy that a lot of people know where to find the solution to their problems and that is Jesus Christ the Saviour of the World. Glory be to God.

14. www.danielemilanesi.com Reply

June 20, 2013 at 9:12 am

I agree with the article you wrote. I do not expect you to write articles about Wireless Phone Accessories. Because many people are looking for him.

15. Chilis Boy Reply

August 12, 2013 at 1:00 pm

You are just okey my bro.It’s normal.It simply means that your system is functioning fine..

16. bauer Reply

August 26, 2013 at 5:13 pm

ukakaputuleko akabwamba.lol

17. CNN Reply

September 10, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Ba doc r you sure you graduated,because you are the to give the answers any il talk to my grandfather he will give herbs callled amatako yakwamwabi.call me

18. kambuleki .t. Reply

October 31, 2013 at 8:46 am

Tell your father to start beating you up.

19. mapolopoto Reply

February 23, 2014 at 10:56 am

iwe ka doctor akabwamba kobe kalifye bwino nga naukwata amaka y kutomba

20. ONETIME RELOADED Reply

February 25, 2014 at 9:03 am

HAD SOME SWIT SEX YESTERDAY WITH A COLURED CHICKK.WOW DREAM COME TRUE…..

21. the truth seeker Reply