Zambians! Do You Receive These EMAILs … Look What Happened

Have you ever received an email from a foreigner saying she is a daughter of a King like Gaddafi and she wants to transfer money to your account? Well the people behind those scams are Nigerian boys and they make a lot of money. Some of them drive big cars and live large.

The day before yesterday one of them who is rumoured to be involved in internet scams popularly called Yahoo Yahoo ran mad immediately after alighting from his Range Rover SUV

The story says that, “the man jumped down from his Range Rover and ran mad. Within few minutes, people gathered at the scene. He started displaying a series of mad behaviours, pulled off his clothes, saying different irrelevant things.”

Other sources added that he defecated on himself and chased people around. The young man is strongly rumoured to be a ‘Yahoo-yahoo boy’ – a street slang for boys involved in Internet scams.

Why do people send personal banking information to such guys. It seems this one must have met his match.

Posted by on October 5, 2012. Filed under STYLE. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

16 Responses to Zambians! Do You Receive These EMAILs … Look What Happened

1. sikiriti niku bed Reply

October 5, 2012 at 4:36 pm

ku mahafu boi..ine teti,,,i cnt even make such a mistake..

2. Banda t Reply

October 5, 2012 at 5:04 pm

What’s that nonsense!

3. Tom Bar Know Call Cheekalah Reply

October 5, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I received one from Hatomba Hachinena(HH) to send money for cattle vaccinne later I discovered it was a pundit foreigner from the new coutry Barotseland..

4. CALLED WISE Reply

October 5, 2012 at 5:24 pm

1.’IF U CROOK ME ONCE,SHAME ON U.IF U CROOK ME TWICE,SHAME ON ME’
    2.’IT’S AFTA U R CROOKED DAT U REALIZED U R CROOKED.’ SAME AS SLEEPING;U KNOW U WERE ASLEEP ONLY WEN U WAKE UP.

5. LEEJEE Reply

October 5, 2012 at 5:32 pm

@ CALLED WISE,U OWEZ AMAZED ME WITH YO COMENTS OWEZ IN FORM OF QUOTATIONS,THOTS,PROVERBS O PARABOz.HOW KAN I GET IN TACH WITH U?

6. WISEMAN Reply

October 5, 2012 at 6:08 pm

No sin goes unpaid for

7. Kankoyo Man Reply

October 5, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Anyway bufi fye. That guy got mad because of something else. Imwe ba Tumfweko mulechita research then you write a good story that we can discuss not imagined stories

8. CALLED WISE Reply

October 5, 2012 at 7:35 pm

@LEEJEE, HEY DUDE!
    U MAY DIAL 0977383637.IT WIL B A PLEASURE 4ME 2SHARE KNOLEDGE.U R WELKOME.

9. juice manure Reply

October 5, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Every road has a dead end! Greed leads a crooked man to doing anything. Nigerian have perfected their art. A good example is this show on Mnet called Big Brother. Nigerians have been manipulating all the internet via hacking & creating fake accounts!

10. the mbetis Reply

October 5, 2012 at 10:18 pm

i have receivd such messages mo often en the first 1 i thot it was real so i responded and i phyiscally spoke on phone to the girl claiming to be dota of de libyan billionare i cautiously gave all my details except my bank details so i eventually realised they jus crooks coz she insisted not to tel n 1 so guys 4real do not tak lightly some are jus havin new email acc and may reciev such a message thanks tumfweko like u

11. kay fiko Reply

October 5, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Anafunta vina, kapena sanalipile nganga yake.

12. shady Reply

October 6, 2012 at 1:26 am

a frnd of receivd such messages 4rm a hot chick claiming 2 b 4rm ivory coast & daughter of a rich minister & wats 2 transfer money in hs account…..& he still in contact wit her,nw she’s sayn she wats 2 cum 2 zed……ili bad!!

13. kakolwe Reply

October 6, 2012 at 6:20 am

A Muganda beauty has been posting her pics on my face book profile & wanting me to join her in Uganda: All Expenses Paid For. What is the Net Worth of my life? Can’t even start thinking of starting off. Timely warning Tumfweko!

14. Big Chilolo Reply

October 6, 2012 at 7:50 am

@ Called Wise, I echo Leejee’s sentiments. And if its ok with u,I’d like to get in touch with u as well. Am I welcome to call yo number?
    By the way,I nearly became a victim of that scum. Thank God I realized early enuf it was a scum. And when I realised it was a scum, I decided to play along. Wat I discovered was beyond my imagination.
    I’m glad this has been exposed on tumfweko.com also coz pipo have lost millions. For more information on how these scums work,google ” Nigerian 419 scums”.

15. Real Buffalo Reply

October 6, 2012 at 8:42 am

I have received such msgs and pictures of beautiful girls that you will always be looking at it. for me i knew that they are crooks from west Africa.i discovered the scum, i searched using one of Pictures sent to me by these crooks, only to discover that the crooks were using Pictures of women on facebook to attract men that they are daughters of former leaders of say Liberia but now are living in a refuge camp in Senegal.they would promise to offer you million of dollars. i was offered something like 300 million dollars to be transfered into my account so that i use the same money to help her rescue her from the refuge camp,therafter we live together in happiness as husband and wife.oohhh just like that!i became very suspious,no way someone can trust me with that junk of money,cos i will disappear in thin air and will never see. thats how i started searching on the internet and discovered the schemes.

16. Hakhoswe Reply

October 6, 2012 at 9:16 am

You can also google the names they use.They are always the same and are listed as scammers.The best thing to do is not to open any junk mail rather just delete them without reading