Tumfweko

« | »

I’m Sleeping With My Own Biological, Brother Please Help

Dear readers

I am a 35 year old single woman from one of the densely populated townships in Kitwe. Form the onset I must introduce my self that I am a sex worker, that is the job I do to feed myself.
I know many people will have difficulties in believing my story but it happened and I keep asking myself why I did that.
When the Zambia national soccer team was playing Ivory Coast in the finals of the Africa Cup this year in Gabon, I made a pledge to about 15 men I was watching football with in my small house that should Zambia lift the Cup for the first time, there were going to sleep with me as part of my contribution to my country.

I am a serious soccer fan and I love football, this is why I was forced to make this pledge to the men.
While we were watching football we were busy drinking beer including spirits which I bought from the previous outing and when the Zambian player Stopila Sunzu scored the winning spot kick, many people in our community went in town celebrating but the men I was watching football with demanded that I fulfill my pledge, I told them not to worry and I instructed them to make a line from the sitting room and up to the bedroom and they started coming in one by one sleeping with me.
I remember towards the end a fight between the men ensued when one man took long while sleeping with, his friends beat him up for taking wrong.
What I did not know is that my young brother aged 27 who had gone to Ndola to visit returned the same day and was busy drinking beer with his friends within Kitwe and while I was sleeping with the men, my brother popped in and also joined the queue without knowing what the queue was and was the last person to sleep with me.

After he finished sleeping with me, we all slept on the same bed and in the morning when we were all sober we were all shocked to find ourselves in our birth day suits, completely naked on the same bed. We all pretended like nothing happened.

My brother usually sleeps on the sitting or living room while I sleep in the bedroom, I must admit that both my brother and I we drink beer, I was shocked to find my brother on my bed demanding for sex two days later, we ended up having sex and since then a strong love has developed between the two of us and we sleep on the same bed.

I also enjoy having sex with him because of his ability to learn new things while having sex. He has since stopped me from going into town to do my night business. Our parents died many years ago, we live all by ourselves.
I know what we are doing is bad but my brother says he loves me and that I made I mistake to sleep with him the first day and that he cannot stop. I have tried to stop but I have difficulties to stop. We have since relocated to another densely populated township within Kitwe because some people are aware of what is happening between the two of us. Sister X.

Posted by on October 15, 2012.

Categories: STYLE

97 Responses

1. BA TUMFWEKO,YOU SUCK.WHY SUCH SH…T FICTION BA MOTHER ******.

by sil on Oct 15, 2012 at 3:53 am

2. Repent sister there so many men out there who are looking for wemen to marry.Get married stop what u are doing God is watchng,not all days are monday.

by azizy on Oct 15, 2012 at 4:48 am

3. incentous behaviour is punishable by law.Hw on earth can a normal human being find a sibling sexually attractive.You people must be from another planet

by ngombe ilede on Oct 15, 2012 at 5:02 am

4. BEER OWEZ LEADS 2 WRONG DOINGS.DA ONLY HELP U NEED IS 2STOP ODAT.
    WE ALL NEED 2GET RID OF WAT WE KO ‘SWEET SIN’
    SOMTHIN BAD BUT WE FIND IT ENJOYABO.

by CALLED WISE on Oct 15, 2012 at 6:06 am

5. TEK YO BRODA N C A SPIRITUAL FATHER IN YO AREA SODAT HE PRAYS 4U.
    GOD’S ABLE!

by CALLED WISE on Oct 15, 2012 at 6:15 am

6. It is not a good story to read that is if it is a true story. There is only one big thing you need to do. First you need to realise that you need Jesus Christ in your life. You are a slave to sexual activities and you need deliverance. Such bondage cannot be stopper by mere talking.You need to see God fearing christian who can help you.
    No normal woman would ask a troop of men to sleep with her as an offer for payment. This is a question of being possessed by a demon of prostitution. There is no such a thing as sex worker, the devil is deceiving you and he will lead you to hell.
    If you are afraid to see any person, just do this when you are alone, ” ASK JESUS TO FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS AND ASK HIM TO COME INTO YOUR HEART. TELL JESUS THAT YOU WANT HIM TO BE YOUR SAVIOUR’ You will see what Jesus Christ can do

by tere on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:08 am

7. Both of you are VERY ****** including your parents .

by Behavioural Analyst on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:15 am

8. What is there to help you with? You know exactly what to do – so go do it period. Where is this world coming to??? Sober up sister, there are so many out there looking for women like you! Thats incest – my God!!!!

by Chandika on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:16 am

9. The only solution is to stop drinking beer. Beer has resulted into a lot of problems(sins). In the bible Loty sleept with his daughters because of beer. See now u ar saying u ar enjoying yo brother. Thats very bad. Involve God in yo situation. May the living God have mercy on u sister & yo brother.

by Culture on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:25 am

10. the face looks familiar

by kubeba on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:26 am

11. Ala ilimgi amasambi pakuyachita yalalowa mwalaipokolola nokuipokolola.wateva u r doing is totally wrong.repent my sister and put some sense in your brother as well.

by Laka on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:29 am

12. What do u min by sayin”his ability 2 learn new thinz while makin love?”All you nid is Jesus,stop wat you r doin both of u,start goin 2 church bro go back to ndola and never do it again.Confess yo sin to the almight God is His able to forgiv u..

by Unza mock on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:06 am

13. This story is not true. It is just for fun. Kashimi. Or sort of entaintament to the readers of the tumfweko. How can can your brother find a queue at home where he lives and join a line without finding out what is going on and how come can be the last one when he came with friends. Then it means that he knew and he saw what happened and he even waited for his own friends to finish and after everyone left that was the time he did that with full knowledge that she is sleeping with his own sister. So it could be true or not.

by Kunda Erasmas on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:41 am

14. Obviously the writer isnt the one involved in this, but I also think that the story is not completely fictitious – someone is narrating a true story of what they’ve seen happening somewhere. Now, the best way to assist these people is to report them to church ministers and social workers. We all can debate this issue here, but it’s pointless if the identity of those involved is kept a secret, and whatever good advice people give on this forum will not reach them.

by Wanu Ngwee on Oct 15, 2012 at 9:25 am

15. Abomination wooo !!!! Muli mashilu bonse.Maso yenu ba stanyoko

by Zebige on Oct 15, 2012 at 9:27 am

16. your brother is trying to protect you form the vultures in a wrong way..you are a ***** and thats why you allow him to..you need deliverance,…

by taliban on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:13 am

17. bodza at its apex! 15 drunk men at a time plus the brother. Mr tumfweko at work

by nyax on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:14 am

18. how can you slip with your own brother and coming out proudly in the nation? mwalipena bonse babili

by ashmail on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:34 am

19. 1. Firstly if you had sex with 15 guys, then you are either a superhero or the guys are week (2 minutes each x 15 = 30 mins) notwithstanding the ability of your organ to elastically adjust to several pounding sticks.

2. You need to stop drinking if it leads to you doing things you can not remember dumbhead!!

3. Better go back to uhule and screw any other man but a relative you know so much about and enjoy…sick!

4. You need to confess your sins and know jesus…both of you are lost!!

5. This story may have been concocted by Tumfweko, lousy bastards!!

by Splash on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:34 am

20. we are not that gullible ba Tumfweko. this story is b.s.
    A hooker cant write like this. either you just heard about it or you just framed up the story.a slut cant even use the word ‘pledge’.

by bozaa on Oct 15, 2012 at 11:37 am

21. Son of David have mercy on us,Jesus forgive us,i can marry u if u want,the only way is to separate the two of u,Tumfweko can help u contact me,i will move u to Livingstone,u are not bad,no one is perfect,we can do better though

by Prof; Zick on Oct 15, 2012 at 11:45 am

22. IF (a very BIG If) this story is true, my advice is this young lady:

1. You may not know this, BUT us women are the moer superior sex. So if you are not happy sleeping with your brother, then YOU can stop it.

2. If you stop it and he insists, then that is rape my dear – no consent, forced!

3. Once it becaomes a rape case, reoprt your brother to the police.

4. he will be locked up and sent to prison where he will be sodomized by his fellow male inmates

5. Once he is released from prison – he will no longer be a man

The end of your ordeal.

by Janet c on Oct 15, 2012 at 12:46 pm

23. You are the one whose having sexx with your young brother so what do you want us to do.Why do you want to waste other peoples time by asking questions with obvious answers.Listen to Petersen’s Hule and…..Get out!

by Abakonzi on Oct 15, 2012 at 1:32 pm

24. @janetC I folow your advice very well coz u write sense most of the times but on this one waitaya (NOSENSE)….this prostitute woman is saying that:
    1. “A STRONG LOVE BOND HAS DEVELOPED BETWEEN US”
    2. “WE HAVE SHIFTED TO ANOTHER COMPOUND BECA– USE WE ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH NEIGHBOURS THAT KNOW US WELL”

So its not fair that u advise like that..all these guys need is total deliverance from a living church and they must also learn that the Bible forbids that..

by demba ba on Oct 15, 2012 at 1:50 pm

25. yes in the worldly way that will do I think..”HULE NI HULE”

by demba ba on Oct 15, 2012 at 1:52 pm

26. You are an idio****t, you say he learns you things in sex, you like it and you write to confuse people, what help are you looking for, you frea**k?

This is dirty, please stop it and get a life!Also stop going into town for your “job

by Sobongo on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:03 pm

27. Ba Tumkweko pliz. write a fiction novel or make a movie. We are tired of these bullshit stories you bring almost everyday. If those where the words your ****** fictional SISTER X my ass, then she sounds like a college or university graduate. The gramma is so reach, typical of Tumfweko chaps there. Go out there and give us real news, noti ubupuma mwa yamba.

by Swituska on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:13 pm

28. Pliz stop the rot ,Twapapata lekeni ukukasabana.
    Bu pro bobe wingishemo no mwaice fileke plz.

by mwila on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:22 pm

29. stop chewing yr vomit”s,wileka nduke…let by gonesbe bygones u even shift. Kaitem walikapishanya mu kalale wise wipaye umwaice obe

by mwila on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:27 pm

30. maso yenu ba tumfweko mulembafye ifyamafyi…ifyankunya fyekafye

by uknown on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:29 pm

31. rubbish!!

by Prophetess Kwacha Ngwee on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:33 pm

32. Janet C good contribution. Do u think the story is real.

by Zaigo on Oct 15, 2012 at 4:26 pm

33. @ Demba ba – we all know the Bible preaches morality – but Zambia (as a christian nation) and the world at large lacks morals – adultery, incest, child molestation, drunkeness, prostitution, gluttony – these all exist and trust me they are not going away soon simply because ppl are advised to ‘follow the bible’. Even yourself, do you follow the biblical teachings in your everyday life? My advice is meant to tackle the pressing issue at hand – this girl is being mentally coerced and manipulated by the brother and it has gotten to the state where she believes they are in love! The reason she is asking for advice on this blog is to get herself out of this mess

by Janet c on Oct 15, 2012 at 4:36 pm

34. this is an ill act for the woman especially at your age. you obviously willing open your legs to sidling and you have infected him with AIDS as will discus your story. so the best help go for counseling and start the therapy with your brother.

by addict on Oct 15, 2012 at 5:21 pm

35. Both of u are foolish,u need JESUS!How in the name of God do u give a taste of your rotten pussy to yo bro?Answer me this…

by Tute ne mbalala on Oct 15, 2012 at 5:40 pm

36. This is really sad !! When u realised you had slept with your brother in the morning that should have given you some ground to lean a lot of lessons. If you didn’t learn anything from that even Tunfweko will not help. If you allowed your brother second go at you then it shows that in the first instance you were fully aware it was your brother you slept with, surely you can put a stop to this, you are the solution to this problem !!!

by Gorchu on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:31 pm

37. its a sad situation bro and sisy you need to repent its not to late

by motherly heart on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:07 pm

38. want to vommit yaaki how do you even do it twice nd three times awe sure its a pity how the devil is destroying peoples lives. get glued to emmanuel tv you wil be delivered distance is not a barrier ask God to help he wil deliver.it starts from sexual work you are possesed.

by ruth on Oct 15, 2012 at 9:57 pm

39. Incest, Abomnition. We are really living in da end times. stop prostitution and end dat sexual act with ur sibling.

by Brian Mwansa on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:02 pm

40. incest is an offence rport yoself 2 da police u ll find me at kitwe central police. Nd 2 much of any is bad mama waluse wapela nomwaiche obee!?

by Ba cp on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:11 pm

41. So demonic. Ask God for forgiveness and seek advice from people who can help. There is no sin that God cant forgive. Also pray that your action wont affect Zambias fight to defend the cup in SA. Its such issues that bring curses upon lives, families and nations.

by Lee on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:32 pm

42. rubbish,iwe chi gelo hw can say such nonsece when u, even know da answer…bull shit

by philz on Oct 15, 2012 at 10:46 pm

43. this story is shit …it never happened nd tumfweko do a better job nd put serious true stories

by The Truth on Oct 16, 2012 at 2:18 pm

44. Janet c,this sis is not being coersed or manipulated by the bro,but shez saying she has found pleasure in having sex with him and shez unable to stop.meaning shez enjoying it and teaching him new sexual skills.the only problem she seem to have is’the biological bond’so lets look at it from that angle,they r both consenting to it no coersing or manipulation involved.lets help.

by Wife on Oct 17, 2012 at 10:31 am

45. Janet C you really deserve a transgender operation B’coz MAN you really act brilliant in your Tumfweko role as a women.

by Shootist on Oct 17, 2012 at 10:48 am

46. AMEN! I remember I was part of the line. She is gooooooooood, I see why her bro won’t stop.. @Janet C, stop bluffing! Rape! Lol! C’mon! THEY JUST NEED PRAYERS! The sister has infected her brother with the demon of prostitution! But man, I inplanted some gospel of my own in her and she was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I can still feel it!

by Prophet Goodness on Oct 17, 2012 at 4:45 pm

47. wat z the meaning of makin a file,its her who caused that and she enjoys doin that now pretending ….umbwa wewe******

by all stylez on Oct 18, 2012 at 8:47 am

48. Incest!you know what is right just stop that incestious act.

by matt on Oct 23, 2012 at 10:33 am

49. You are all not normal. You must be possessed with demons. You will be punished.

by Carpudol on Oct 23, 2012 at 1:21 pm

50. U ARE ALL FOOLS. ***** BA STANYOKO…

by josh on Oct 23, 2012 at 1:34 pm

51. lol, where do you get this stuff. . . ?

If she actually pressed rape charges against the bro. The court would know they had consensual sex and that is incest. Both might go to jail, with the bro serving a longer term.

its too detailed for a prostitute to narrate, most the pros around are not concerned with the internet, the ones that are wouldn’t be this base.

by Kleptocracy on Oct 23, 2012 at 7:04 pm

52. It,s not a true store even if men re fools can they make a line 4 a pros,wht is so special about are rubbish,

by kbk on Oct 24, 2012 at 12:15 am

53. chiiiiiizes! my sister you are too late,find the root cause or seriosly threaten 2 call the police he will stop.again its very disappointing to note that u pipo are not scared of AIDS.

by sim spice on Oct 24, 2012 at 10:00 am

54. mwebwamwe.cilelanda nokulanda ati a strong love has developed, and ati i also enjoy having sex with him.you are a dog.

by milos on Oct 31, 2012 at 7:23 pm

55. *****

by richardbwanga on Nov 1, 2012 at 3:04 pm

56. i doubt if this is true, total rubbish, wasting time to respond to this mess, this girl knows what she wants, secondly, I think this story is fabricated, queeing in aline for just one lady, Kwena abantu abamukomboni, abab shani, this is why I always say, Mukomboni bane mwaku fyalila fye not ukukulila moo, people grow up with mental mentality, we say (metal metaliti) kwena nangu mulatantama, one lady, nishi after sex with one talesamba, fya bufi fye ifi, this Lady in the picture agree to photographed in order to make money and come up with a story Nimwe, most people are bought to be photographed to make money not ati efyo bachita awe.

Thank Lady for wasting my time.

by mali on Nov 2, 2012 at 9:51 am

57. You need prayers because that is incest and you can be imprisoned.How do you sleep with your biological brother.Shame on you.

by peter on Nov 3, 2012 at 2:06 pm

58. its a lie, why would the brother come to the sisters house and nt know that its his sisters house where men are waiting to have sex. ubufi ba tunfweko.

by ZAGAZE on Nov 5, 2012 at 7:39 pm

59. muli fipuba bonse u shud b serious wth life

by JAHLANSO on Nov 11, 2012 at 11:45 am

60. JUST CONTINUE COZ IT ONLY YOU REPENTING WHAT ABOUT YOUR BROTHER NEXT YOU WILL TELL US ABOUT BEING RAPED BY YOUR BROTHER

by CAESAR on Nov 12, 2012 at 12:27 pm

61. demons at work!

by Lisa on Nov 13, 2012 at 11:01 am

62. May God help u!!!!!… i doubt if truly is yo biological brother….

by chuncha on Nov 13, 2012 at 1:55 pm

63. DISGUSTING!!!! YOU BOTH SERIOUSLY NEED DELIVERANCE!!! MY ADVICE TO BOTH OF YOU IS TO GO TO THE NEAREST BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH, CONFESS WITH ALL YOUR HEART THEN ASK FOR DELIVERENCE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!!!

by Vellas on Nov 14, 2012 at 2:13 pm

64. pliz stop doing what u are doing just repent.and ask god for forgiveness if u wont than it was yo plains to have sex with ur brother.dnt even call that love it,s a sin not love same blood all becoz u enjoy sister stay way before it to let find smeone who is you age coz you look old dnt forget.he start look for is age,so wake up ok.mk

by memory kalenga on Nov 15, 2012 at 4:47 pm

65. last days we are in indeed!just stop it and repent our God is a forgiving father and all loving too.

by The Bishop on Nov 16, 2012 at 10:12 am

66. That’s unbelievable! Are we living in Sodom and Gomora times? Please stop what you are doing because it is evil and against nature.

by Fanrose on Nov 18, 2012 at 8:29 am

67. You need Jesus christ in your lives!.

by Postan on Nov 21, 2012 at 8:13 pm

68. God forgives when someone repents,so my sister and your brother whom we can reffer to as your foolish husband repent to be forgiven.

by dacosta on Nov 26, 2012 at 3:13 pm

69. Both of you are sick in your dirty heads,You even admit that what you are doing is wrong but you keep doing it? shame on both of you,shame woman,shame boy.shame shame.

by C on Nov 26, 2012 at 3:24 pm

70. So what contribution did you make to your country??? sleeping with different men in your ka house?”you,your brother and the so called men”are all sick in your heads.

by C on Nov 26, 2012 at 3:26 pm

71. May the good Lord Deliver you

by Mimi on Nov 29, 2012 at 10:33 am

72. Please fellow Zambians let us stop (or at least reduce on) alcohol intake. i believe excitement and beer caused such, even as we have fun let us have limits. what you are doing my sister is wrong (the bible warns against that). Stop your prostitution business/beer drinking and repent; God will help you through. these are the last Days, it will be a shame if it be fulfilled on you.

by umuZambian on Nov 30, 2012 at 2:11 pm

73. Stop it.Go to church and explain the story.God will help and deliver you.

by macky 09 on Dec 4, 2012 at 12:43 pm

74. my sister its never too late. thats your brother for crying out loud. pls go separate ways and stop all that. me with my brother!!!!!!! how? just how does that work out.

by Karen on Dec 5, 2012 at 10:17 am

75. Just prayers my sister, also tell your brother that what you are doing is bed. Nangu sister alowa shani you cant continue if it was a mistake

by weacious on Dec 5, 2012 at 12:24 pm

76. In your story you first said you made a pledge to sleep with fifteen men if am not mistaken again you have mentioned that you were forced you see you are lying as far as I am conerned nobdy forces any one to make a pledge you do it willingly that was foolish of you how can you surely sleep with fifteen men in a day what srength have you got and sleeping with your biological brother is a very shameful thing and I am sure both of you are positive being an ophans does not qualify you and your brother to get into what you are doing infact you must have started along time not just when the National Team won Jezebel just repent and sart a new life God loves you its never too late

by Marketeer on Dec 7, 2012 at 9:16 am

77. You are demon Posessed you deliverance

by 18 + on Dec 7, 2012 at 1:43 pm

78. The story maybe true bt disgusting..Demba ba wer r u?

by Malita Banda on Dec 7, 2012 at 8:19 pm

79. Sure ulelandanokulanda kwati ulewamiya, shame on u.s. Please God come quickly.

by Onga on Dec 7, 2012 at 10:40 pm

80. you are not normal

by Dorcas on Dec 9, 2012 at 11:34 pm

81. walitumpa saana the only advice ican gv 2u is go 2chainama mental hospital u will be helped from there u both mad.kwena uli nka yabulalelale

by ignatius m tembo on Dec 11, 2012 at 9:04 am

82. As a tiger,hulee heee,hulee simuntu nifwinti,hulee nichihulee hulee chabe

by CROCODILE LOVE on Dec 11, 2012 at 9:20 am

83. You are not only committing sin but also, you can be cited for incest

by cosmas musonda on Dec 11, 2012 at 7:36 pm

84. this is madness. Do all people who drink beer react like this? May be u were already in love even before the fateful night because you have been staying together for sometime, go back to GOD.

by joe zulu on Dec 17, 2012 at 11:04 am

85. MWEFIPUBAMWE..F– USEKI!!!!!

by h3nry on Dec 18, 2012 at 1:13 pm

86. madam plz you should stop that,repent, it is taboo and you are all sick in your heads. You chaps you need derevarance

by wailer on Dec 24, 2012 at 9:50 pm

87. mwe ndoshi mwe

by kapandula on Dec 26, 2012 at 3:17 pm

88. MMmmmmmmmmm so you lost dignity becoz of stofella’s goal did he also sleep with 15 ladies and afterwards his sister after scoring against Ivory Coast?

by Wizz on Dec 31, 2012 at 5:27 pm

89. shame on u

by Kate Chilambwe on Jan 2, 2013 at 11:32 am

90. Demons at work indeed

by Kolobingo on Jan 4, 2013 at 11:00 am

91. What would Jesus do?
    Dude died over 2000 years ago!
    No news from him since!
    Since he been gone:

Amakwebo muchurch yafula
    Kwashala kushitisha mafuta

Yesu Kristu shibwela no bwembya
    Ukwapule nafuti
    Nda bantu bobe bayamba makwebo muchurchi

by Solwe Solwe on Jan 11, 2013 at 8:34 am

92. Was he the same man who created HELL!

How can such a horrible thing come from such a good source?

Contradiction?

by Solwe Solwe on Jan 11, 2013 at 8:35 am

93. God made everything including sex
    Funny enough he gave it to i-diots too
    Who do you have to blame,i-diots or the one who gave it to them?

by Solwe Solwe on Jan 11, 2013 at 8:37 am

94. You call him Jezebel. In the same breathe you say God love you. Do you think God liked what he heard you say? Assuming he hears?

by Solwe Solwe on Jan 11, 2013 at 8:40 am

95. You insult and call yourself a gods people? What a mocker!

by Solwe Solwe on Jan 11, 2013 at 8:44 am