Prophet TB Joshua Responds to Zimbabwe’s ‘Prophet Eubert Angel attacks’

Nigerian preacher TB Joshua has responded to attacks reportedly uttered by miracle-money Zimbabwean preacher also known as ‘prophet’ Eubert Angel who it is claimed ridiculed Joshua in one of his sessions. Eubert is said to have asked a female congregant why she desired to go to a place ‘where they would only tell you when the next president will die.’

Scores of Christians have openly testified that Angel spoke via a televised program on his Miracle TV the above words which have the impact of bringing TB Joshua’s reputation into question. TB Joshua has a long history of fulfilled predictions which include the death of the late Malawian President Bingu wa Mutharika.

“Also, during a partners meeting of Prophet Angel which I attended, he even boasted, ‘T.B. Joshua is the one who always calls me on the phone; I do not phone him.’ Upon request, one of his ushers had to stand up and confirm the assertion. This happened recently, in the second week of November 2012,” wrote another concerned church member.

It is claimed that while prophesying to a certain lady from Zambia, Angel “told her that she was supposed to go somewhere else but because of financial difficulties came to him. The lady replied that she had wanted to go to The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria to see Prophet T.B. Joshua. Prophet Angel then asked her why she wanted to go to a place where they would only tell you when the next president will die. He told her that it was in his own church she would hear the reality. I was very shocked to hear this.”

TB Joshua at the weekend responded to these alleged attacks stating that as he can remember they are true:
“Brother Patrick, thank you for your email. Don’t be troubled in your heart. Remember, Jesus said there will be trouble. Indeed, there is reason to be troubled because of what the founder of Miracle TV, Uebert Angel, said about me and my ministry. There is greater reason not to be.

“I believe what you said in your email. It was true Angel (Miracle TV) said this in his service. There were almost 20 emails I received saying the same thing. Brother Patrick, I have nothing to say. I leave my battle for God. He has been fighting for me and He will continue to fight for me – because the battle is of God. In Him, I live. In Him, I talk. In Him, I have my being. You with God are majority.

“I drop my pen here to say I love you all and trust only God, Jesus Christ, our Saviour,” the Nigerian preacher said.

At the time of writing this article, efforts to reach prophet Angel were fruitless.

Posted by on January 24, 2013. Filed under AFRICA. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

73 Responses to Prophet TB Joshua Responds to Zimbabwe’s ‘Prophet Eubert Angel attacks’

1. lunar planet Reply

January 27, 2013 at 11:18 am

ha ha tuleambakofye

2. Lusaka Shu shu shu Reply

January 27, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Read Matthew 24 vs 4-14.

3. Wanu Ngwee Reply

January 27, 2013 at 4:55 pm

“Man of God” judging another Man of God, ala ekupwa kwacalo ukukwine. That’s why I’ve just decided to go back ku Catholic where no one person is seen as the OWNER of the church & neither the congregation nor the preacher survive wholly on umutulo …!!!

4. Edwin Phiri in Luwingu Reply

January 27, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Prophet TB Joshua, I love you, carry on with the good message. it is only God who knows who is doing what and who is not doing that. thank you may the good lord bless you abundantly

5. Pastor Chisa Albert.c Reply

January 27, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Any Man of God who conderms another or judges….! Lets watch out for false prophets these are last days- Christ is coming soon!! This must happen for word of God to come to pass…..!!!

6. spiderman Reply

January 27, 2013 at 10:48 pm

men of God shudnt be rich bt ask yoself why z it that urbert angel n t b joshua rich?the bible says ts diffulte for a richman 2 enter the kngdom of heaven

7. Hakainde Reply

January 28, 2013 at 10:19 am

Hahaha! kikikiki! LOL!!!LMFAO!!!

You phoney heretics! Why are fighting for your so called prophet? Is he like the god Baal who couldnt fight for himself in the time of Elija the real prophet?

Let his god fight for him!!!!

Seriously am tired of reading about this TB Joshua!

8. michael Benson Reply

January 28, 2013 at 11:43 am

who is he that judges another man’s servant when he falls or he stands it is to his master.

9. Kafulukutu Reply

January 28, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Matthew 24:24 at work.

10. Sunday Reply

October 3, 2013 at 6:02 pm

How can the blind judge those with eyes? Can a certificate holder examine a professor? You blind folks, how dare u touch or condemn the anointed. Repent of your selfishness then shall ye appreciate what God has planted in others. Cant u see that the same fruit of the Spirit in major prophet TB.J is growing in major Angel? If Angel made an era in speech, how many times have u spoken right? God said u shall know them by their fruits but u cant even see the fruits of God in them because your selfishness and anger-bud fruits u bare have covered your eyes least u shall know they are God’s generals and be saved. Sorry, u cant understand the things of the Spirit because they are spiritually discerned but how can you discern with anger and jealousy-disqualified examiner? Never the less Repent! Reason! and believe perhaps Father may give u grace to rightly perceive the deep things of God. Remember, it is all about Grace.