My Husband’s Girlfriend is Pregnant for Him; What Should I Do?

girlfrom bedPlease I need urgent advise. I left my matrimonial home in January after I found out another woman was pregnant for my husband. I was six months pregnant then and the other lady was five.

This woman is my husband’s ex who he kept sleeping with until our wedding in September 2012. He told me he hasn’t touched her since we got married but he got her pregnant a month before our wedding…
I’m eight months pregnant now and I’m very angry and disappointed in myself for choosing a man who has humiliated me so much. My family and friends are begging me to go back home, give my marriage a chance and have my baby there, but I don’t know that I want to do that.
I’m staying at my parents house at the moment and yes my husband is also begging. So on top of being angry, I’m also confused. Please what should I do?
Posted by on March 7, 2013. Filed under STYLE. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

123 Responses to My Husband’s Girlfriend is Pregnant for Him; What Should I Do?

1. ミュウミュウ miu miu Reply

August 7, 2013 at 2:25 pm

miu miu antico

2. CHALO BANTU Reply

August 27, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Just give him a second chance and marriage is all about ups and downs wiumfwa icifukushi, Mummy u’ve already entered into it, how i wish i can meet you so that i can advise u properly.

3. wanks Reply

September 3, 2013 at 7:45 pm

mulepaisha abantu leave him hes a fool next he will impregnant ur sis

4. Nakulu Wantula Reply

September 4, 2013 at 4:28 pm

FORGET ABUOT HIM AND LIVE ON WITH YR LIFE ANGAKUPAISHENI ASIS

5. chileshe Reply

September 5, 2013 at 10:01 am

am really disappointed with your husband. anyway just try him once. if at all he repeats what he did then leave him for good.

6. moze Reply

September 20, 2013 at 7:13 am

Hi forgive him but if you are convinced not to then leave him bible allows if one partner is unfaithful pray for wisdow.

7. Elsa Reply

October 6, 2013 at 8:10 am

Bible says only the death can make married people divorce. Unfaithfulness is a mean when it happened before marriage, that’s. Why everyone is asked to say anything that could prohibit the marriage (say now or keep quiet for ever) . You made vows (I believe so), you promised to be faithful, in “EVERYMOMENTS”. Good or bad, oh well this is the bad moment woman, as we can’t choose bad moments. We’re human beings, we make mistakes, you made your mistake to marry someone knowing you he wants good for you. Live with it, be a virtuous woman, give a family to your child, pray for God, He can change everything when all seems to be lost. God bless you!

8. M Totts Reply

October 9, 2013 at 9:31 am

that’s wat happened to a friend of mine. The man impregnated his ex & never stooped going out wit her.This tym they are all HIV positive. Move on swirty

9. ep Reply

November 5, 2013 at 9:45 am

Just leave him.

10. ベルメゾン問い合わせ先 Reply

November 14, 2013 at 8:58 am

色んな意見があると思って聞き流してください。 授乳服 ミルクティー 無理です。それでは無くなりません。より、妊娠時の退職が増えのでは?

11. Choongaf Reply

November 14, 2013 at 11:53 am

He’s like not serious, or maybe he still wants to go back to his wife, find out why he had to do that when he knew he was getting married. Call relatives and sit him down and then after that u will know yo position in the family, if you like it you will go back but if not u can leave him immediately such men are quick hes going to damage you again. But if he really loves you, then call the x a and resolve it together.

12. laza Reply

January 15, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Biblically you can only divorce on those grounds but still ther shud b room fo fogivnes,if u love him forgiv him and try to seat him to yourself

13. kent Reply

January 16, 2014 at 11:15 am

It pains actually. equally my wife was impregnanted by her ex-huz.the better u come 2 me so we wed and shame them.

• Halfway Crook. Reply