I’m 20 Years Old And Pregnant For A Married Man

pregnant girlPlease post this for me on your blog. I need advice from your readers
I am a 20 year old woman living in the UK and also studying here. My parents have been at war since I can remember and I have to rely on my siblings to take care of me, I am reluctant to ask them though as everyone works hard and times are difficult.

I have had my fair share of horrible boyfriends in the past few years, I have dated so many stingy men that would not give me a penny but I am usually not bothered about this as I don’t date men because of their money. I have although since decided to remain single and just have the usual one night stand because I am tired of the constant heartbreak and pain. Until recently.

I recently got introduced to a married man and the initial plan was to have him spend on me, I didn’t want to but as I was about to be kicked out of my flat for lack of payments I did what I had to. I wasn’t going to go any further with him but he turned out to be really nice. I tried to cut contact with him but unfortunately he had fallen head over heels in love with me. If he doesn’t see me or hear from me in an hour he becomes frantic and agitated. He tells all his friends here in the Uk about me, takes me to their houses and introduces me as his girlfriend.

This is a man with a wife and 4 beautiful children whom I happen to know very well through him introducing me to them. He keeps saying he would make me his second wife which of course I don’t believe and always has sex with me unprotected despite my refusal. Also he has not given me any more money since he paid my rent for the owed 2 months, any time I ask him he gives one excuse or the other, even paying for my cab to wherever is too much to ask of him. I desperately want to get out of it but now I think I might be pregnant for him.

I’m so confused about the next step, I’m scared if I tell him I’m pregnant he’ll disappear but I also can’t take care of a child on my own as I have not even graduated from university. I’ve thought about going to tell his wife but I’ll just be labelled a home wrecker and loaded with all the blame. Please what do I do?
Confused Girl

Posted by on June 23, 2013. Filed under STYLE. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

65 Responses to I’m 20 Years Old And Pregnant For A Married Man

1. umfwikisha Reply

August 15, 2013 at 1:25 pm

U went out n still continue to date this man even after knowing that he’s married. l mean come on…. what did u expect…? word of advice, they never leave their wives… u made a mistake n u live wit it…Maybe having that baby is an eye opener… RUN… with or without child jus go…the man is wasting yo time….

2. chris mukuka Reply

August 24, 2013 at 1:41 pm

u re too young even to find yourself such issues,yo relatives will be so disappointed to hear of such.i think its time to face the man whatever the case he is suppose to know,if he is a true man is going to take full responsibility of his action i believe hiding it from him again wont do u good remember that you need to concentrate too on yo studies despite that situation.confront him and know the way out.

3. sharon Reply

August 27, 2013 at 4:28 pm

u even no that is married u went ahead, come on you are a woman put yourself in her shoe, leave the man and his family alone.

4. ba wiso Reply

August 28, 2013 at 10:53 am

YOU’RE even lucky girl,hey put urself 2gether this is not ur end but the begning of your life.with or without life goes on,owz remember that,u a not the first person to do that…repent ur father in heaven will guide you.GOD bless u.and make sure u come back 2zambia.

5. florence Reply

August 29, 2013 at 3:11 pm

He girl please tell your man about pregnant. As well as your parents

6. GONO Reply

August 31, 2013 at 7:51 am

Little girl you should know first & trully that there is NO manwho is / will ever be 100% single for life.
    even if you pretend to get the so called your own,its just a lie, so just stick to this man and formalise your marriage period.

7. the future Reply

October 4, 2013 at 11:33 pm

tell the man the situation you are in and let him react to that, thats when you will know which next step to take

8. Pingback: I’m 20 Years Old And Pregnant For A Married Man - SHINBOW.COM

9. Oracle Reply

November 6, 2013 at 11:12 am

Should have not slept with that man in the first place. Let your parents and the man know about the pregnacy.The feedback that will be received will assist for your final decision but kindly concentrate on your studies and leave the man family alone as you were wrong in the first place to sleep with this Man.

Oracle

10. Oreilly Knox Reply

February 9, 2014 at 11:22 am

Now that you have seen the consequences of going out with married men, try to live by it and re-adjust so that the same mistake does not happen to you again. Keep the baby because the baby is innocent. It happens. Turning point my dear. Move on.

11. Prosper louis Reply

February 16, 2014 at 8:08 am

he’ll never leave his wife

12. mapolopoto Reply

February 25, 2014 at 1:25 pm

busolola ebwalenga eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

13. Ban Reply

March 24, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Its n’t in order for you to come in the open after the situation has gotten worse. zjud continue with your promiscuous behavior

14. oliver Reply

April 9, 2014 at 11:02 am

come to africa, zambia i marry u