The Ministry of General Education will be recruiting teachers that graduated from recognized Government and Private Colleges and Universities to be deployed countrywide.
ELIGIBILITY FOR DEGREE, DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE HOLDERS
Applicants should be:
1. Zambians with Green National Registration Cards (NRC);
2. In possession of Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with Five (5) ‘O’ Levels or better, including:-
a) English forwould-be secondary school teachers
b) English and Mathematics for would-be primary school teachers;
3. Degree, Diploma and School Certificate holders from recognized Universities or Teacher Training
4. 18-45 years old
5. Be medically and physically fit
6. Ready to work in rural/ remote areas; and
7. Must be registered with Teaching Council of Zambia
N.B. Applicants who DO NOT meet the above requirements MUST NOT apply and those with Special Needs must attach relevant documentation.
Upon being employed as a Teacher, you will be required to serve at your new station for a period of NOT LESS THAN 4 YEARS.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
There is no fee charged for the Application Forms (STA Form 1), from all District Education Board Secretary Offices. Upon filling the Application Forms, candidates are required to submit the forms to their nearest
DISTRICT EDUCATION BOARD SECRETARIES .
Candidates are advised that recruitment will done according to existing vacancies in specific schools and, therefore, POSITIONS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE.
Closing date for receipt Of application forms is 25th October 2018 Thereafter, provincial selection starts.
MINISTRY OF GENERAL EDUCATION