Congratulations! You have successfully installed your theme. However, it may look incomplete at this moment. Do NOT panic as you simply need to configure your Theme Options. Please go through the Theme Options completely and select an option for each setting. After that, you're site will be ready for the world!
Every year, Tom and Jeannie Elliff get away for a private retreat. Once, while sharing a meal in an intimate restaurant, Tom asked Jeannie the following questions — he wanted to listen to his wife’s words and hear from her heart.
These ten questions have become an annual exercise as Tom seeks to follow the apostle Peter’s exhortation: You husbands likewise, live with your wives in an understanding way, as with a weaker vessel, since she is a woman, and grant her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered. — 1 Peter 3:7 (NASB)
1. What could I do to make you feel more loved?
2. What could I do to make you feel more respected?
3. What could I do to make you feel more understood?
4. What could I do to make you more secure?
5. What can I do to make you feel more confident in our future direction?
6. What attribute would you like me to develop?
7. What attribute would you like me to help you develop?
8. What achievement in my life would bring you greatest joy?
9. What would indicate to you that I really desire to be more Christ like?
10. What mutual goal would you like to see us accomplish?
Optional – Have I overlooked any question you would like for me to ask?