Namulambe : Lusaka Is Now MMD Stronghold

MMD chairman for elections Gabriel Namulambe says the opposition Patriotic Front should not deceive itself that Lusaka is its stronghold.

Mr. Namulambe says the perception by the PF based on the last election does not reflect the current situation.

Mr. Namulambe says the Patriotic Front will be shocked to see how the MMD has managed to convince Zambians that it is a credible party.

He says most voters in the capital city have lost hope in the opposition because of lack of the capacity to develop the city.

Mr. Namulambe in an interview with QFM states that most opposition MPs and councilors have failed to develop their respective areas.

He says the MMD is assured of victory in Lusaka following the growing support from residents.
[Qfm]

16 Responses to "Namulambe : Lusaka Is Now MMD Stronghold"

1. umuntu   August 31, 2011 at 10:31 am

Gabriel Namulambe u ar a joker ………….t jst ruphiah banda the truth tht things ar band .

2. umuntu   August 31, 2011 at 10:33 am

Gabriel Namulambe u ar a joker ………… jst tell ruphiah banda the truth tht things ar band this year.we ar leaving

3. PABWATO   August 31, 2011 at 11:29 am

namuliabe what about mpongwe you prophet of doom.dream on. if the wind has changed in areas like your constuency what about lusaka. wapya muzi

4. ferriman   August 31, 2011 at 11:44 am

lair jst as his master

5. Manny   August 31, 2011 at 1:11 pm

This is the joke of the week………….I pity RB as such people are the ones who deceives him

6. Katongo( Chingola)   August 31, 2011 at 1:33 pm

I feel sorry for Gabriel

7. Chiluba The Tief   August 31, 2011 at 3:36 pm

I cant believe that Namulambe is dreaming during day time….sleep talking. These people surrounding RB like Namulambe are posing a GREAT danger to him…..

8. banda shikapwasha   August 31, 2011 at 4:06 pm

MMD in lusaka is dead gabrial i rebuke in gods name u shall not rig these elections these are mind games

9. wawa   August 31, 2011 at 8:42 pm

Ala mukawa ububi u wnt know wat hit u!

10. VOTE PABWATO   August 31, 2011 at 9:30 pm

i feel sad for mmd because i vote pabwato and namulambe ni DONCHI KUBEBA

11. Chinyoh Chobe   August 31, 2011 at 10:34 pm

This man should be suffering from some form of diarrhea , which comes from the mouth insteady of hi backside. You are day dreaming my foolish man. U are like Kaunda in 1991. U are in for a rude shock. I can bet you my tweno that if you win you will have two, so that you use it on your cows at the same time as you will have run mad then.

12. kamwendo   September 1, 2011 at 2:32 am

This guy is indeed DISPLAYING CLASSIC DELIRIUM & FEELINGS OF GRANDEUR!!! Someone should sign him up to Chainama for a few doses of antipsychotic medication!

13. donchi kubeba   September 1, 2011 at 8:35 am

what? i hope that guy is not again stranded on the high way with no fuel,nalumambe yet again trying to get paid or calling for tank refuelling as usual in kabwalala uyooo!kuya bebele uno mwaka

14. Sofia   September 1, 2011 at 11:44 am

Namulambe, stop misleading RB. Tell the man the truth. Which Lusaka are you talking about? Popularity in an area is not determined by the number of posters or billboards that you have put up nor is it determined by chitenge materials that you have distributed. Ask Kaunda.He did the same things that MMD is doing today in 1991. What happened to him?…ke ke ke ke. Ala kuti waseka mweh. Its not the chitenges that vote Gabriel. We will get them but ni DONCHI KUBEBA.

15. Sakwiba   September 2, 2011 at 3:09 pm

@ Sofia, Walasa,

1.I have a t/shirt which has been turned into a mop, my yf and her young sis have two mmd chitenges each, only my yf and i are voting and there are no signs that my yf will vote for mmd.

2. I got a taxi at Inter city this morning, I was prompted to ask what the situation is after seeing a lot of mmd material some worn and others stuck all over. To my suprise the driver told me that the ng’wang’wazis are clad in the materials every friday but NI DONT KUBEBA.

Mr Namulambe stop dreaming and instead sit down and find out the truth from your persived cadres, you will be shocked to hear the truth.

16. BM   September 4, 2011 at 11:16 am