Photo: Chishimba Kambwili Awarded With PHD

Photo: Chishimba Kambwili Awarded With PHD

Chishima KambwiliMinister Of Information and Broadcasting services Chishimba Kambwili was yesterday awarded an Honorary Doctorate degree from the university of California. And in his facebook post he wrote:

“Today is a special day for me, I had the rare privilege of being bestowed with an honorary doctorate degree from California University in America. The university through its structured panel have awarded me with this degree due to great services to my community and for being one of the most influential politicians of recent time. My hard work and tenacity has been greatly rewarded. I have always been a firm believer in hard work and I am extremely grateful for the recognition.

I would like to thank God first because without him I wouldn’t be where I am, I would like to thank my wife and children for their unending and unwavering support. From here on I will be referred to as Honourable Dr. Chishimba Kambwili. May I also thank California University for giving me the opportunity to receive such a prestigious award that has been given to so many greats and legends, including Dr Kenneth Kaunda.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Honourable Dr Chishimba Kambwili
Minister of Information and Broadcasting Services.”

41 Responses to "Photo: Chishimba Kambwili Awarded With PHD"

1. Hello Haters   April 25, 2016 at 9:29 am

Is it true that Nelson Mandela had a lot of honorary doctorates from various learning institutions and yet he never called himself doctor. I think that is true humility, Here in Zambia we have a lot of such doctors like Dr kk, Dr chiluba, Dr kaingu, now Dr chimbwili. Congrats!!!

• Pwanya Nini   April 25, 2016 at 10:07 am

Why are pipo questioning California university credibility when its the same institution which awarded KK the fimo-fimo PHD and there was no fuse.Why the fuse now?
      Because God made you for a reason, he also decided when you would be born and how long you would live. He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and death. The Bible says, “You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!” [Psalm 139:16] …So then Did God design Kambwili’s neck and his looks??????

• mwansa   April 25, 2016 at 2:09 pm

Fuss not fuse. Fuse nichija chakumalaiti bambo

• Pwanya Nini   April 25, 2016 at 5:32 pm

You are dull FUSE can also mean passion,temper, rage,eagerness,gusto and forcefulness its not only on electronics/electrical so sorry bambo if are an artisan in electrical try next time hard luck with your Taveta exams..FUSS can also mean worry,concern or bother….

• G.T   April 26, 2016 at 8:07 am

Pwanya, the fact that you are always talking about God means that there is conviction in your heart that God is real but you are struggling with the truth. Let me tell you something my friend, God’s finger is pointing at you right now and there is no where to run. Just like Jonah, you will live to testify about God’s wonders, just like Balaam, you will not curse but bless God’s people. He has a hold on you, the choice is yours. This conviction will never leave you until the day you breathe your last. The day is coming when you speak of God to whoever you meet. The Lord of Hosts never lies.

2. wako ni wako   April 25, 2016 at 9:38 am

vaupuba aatse..get lost

3. Al Shabaab   April 25, 2016 at 9:49 am

Congrats ba Minister. Some people are jealous, and they will die with nothing. Well deserved Honourable, those who do not approve can hang.

4. ARNOLD   April 25, 2016 at 11:45 am

Congrats Dr kambwili , now let gbm call for a debate with u . Ba opposition muleke ubupuba Kambwili tewakubelesha mwaumfwa baswaini

5. Chilankalipa   April 25, 2016 at 11:50 am

Wasted honor, acquired dishonor

6. Heavy D   April 25, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Congratulations Dr Kambwili and I say continue speaking for the voiceless and marginalised in society. I have known you from the time you where at Mpatamatu Secondary School, (Head Boy) though I was at Luanshya Boys Secondary School but we used to meet very often at Kafubu stadium during inter school sports competitions. Just continue to be a hard worker and definately God will reward you.

7. ndolaman   April 25, 2016 at 12:33 pm

It’s sounds funny

8. sir George   April 25, 2016 at 12:53 pm

The university through its structured panel have awarded me with this degree due to great services to my community and for being one of the most imfluential politician of recent times,end of court. But nun of the above 2 resons befits Kambwili,can Kambwili win Ron without pf,and what extra ordinary service has Kambwili rendered to Ron people? One wonders what creteria the university used to arrive at this.However congrat Dr.Kambwili.

9. Chappie   April 25, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Congrats Minister. Keep up the hard works. God Bless You

10. IF NOT   April 25, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Congratulations Dr. Kambwili indeed you are a hard working man.

11. MMD Cadre   April 25, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Umm the not so honourable minister looks like a hippo in a dress. Not such a sight to behold.

12. melody   April 25, 2016 at 2:51 pm

congrats Doc let the haters hang themselves I’m happy for u

13. ps   April 25, 2016 at 2:55 pm

fool of degrees. penizal degree.

14. Lucy   April 25, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Bane, is it April 1 or what? This must be April 1 rewinded. I cant send my child to this University under what circumstance. Must be at the same level as Copperstone if not worse. This honour is meaningless and even Mr Kambwili deep down his heart is aware of this. Congratulatory message is not in order. What a joke////

15. panga   April 25, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Its Global?????Ndeufwafye.

16. Ndanje khakis   April 25, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Mwaanga was awarded the same by CBU you never fussed. We know Mr Mwaanga has a tainted history

17. The Kimbanguist   April 25, 2016 at 4:47 pm

You cannot force people to call you Doctor so and so! There is no law that say that people with an HONORARY DEGREE to be called Doctor. This guy is a buffoon! What is wrong with Africans? And where is this California University? University of California comprises many campuses in different Cities. Besides University of California does not offer honorary degrees to buffoons!

18. Umuntu   April 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Examinations Council of Zambia should also give honorary grade 12 certificate for all politicians who are struggling to get adopted.

19. The Kimbanguist   April 25, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Very funny piece of paper given to this fellow. How come his name appears as DR on this manila paper?

20. seka ukandwe   April 25, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Elo lwanya nomba ati “ba doctor”.

21. New Educated Zambia©√   April 25, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Honorary phd for his contribution to the destruction of the zambian economy. Very laughable. Why would anyone be proud of an achievement which is not reflected on the ground. People in his own constituency are suffering and he sees nothing wrong with accepting and celebrating an out of touch award kikiki. anyway that is the best he will ever achieve because the chap can never work for anything. fyonse ni honorary kikiki it is global bane

22. mr   April 25, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Congrat Dr kabwili

23. badeggesmuliply   April 25, 2016 at 9:32 pm

The correct way of writing the title of the award is: PhD not PHD
    In California which University awarded him the PhD as they are many Universities?

24. Heavy D   April 25, 2016 at 9:44 pm

This pimp called Lucy and NEZ have got something in common. Both of the are have got shallow minds, in addition, they are both jelousy of other people’s achivements. They can make a very good couple since the school of thought where they went is one. I know Kambwili very well, he is a man of his own words, and honest. If this honourly doctorate was given to HH, they could have been jumping like children in a kindergarten.

• New Educated Zambia©√   April 25, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Hh has worked for his hard earned qualifications and wouldn’t jump up and down or make a big fuss out of a mere honorary degree which can be awarded even to a kaponya for opening a kantemba to help his community kikikikiki ? ukose

25. achi   April 26, 2016 at 12:22 am

Mwa lasa bakaamba.

26. erikus   April 26, 2016 at 5:13 am

next he will open his own party cos now his untouchable.

27. Prof X   April 26, 2016 at 7:28 am

You can buy anything these days. There is no honour among …

28. ruth mande lunfuna   April 26, 2016 at 8:24 am

congratulations honorable Dr chishemba kambwilli,trulyhard work work pays.

29. simukali oswaldo   April 26, 2016 at 8:50 am

a big hand for dr kambwili

30. Kuya Beebele Tembo   April 26, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Only people like Kambwili would take pride in something as useless as an Honorary Doctorate. For people like KK, it made sense but for a man of Kambwili’s very low IQ, it simply makes a mockery of the person. What this means is that if your dog barks a lot at night, then you need to go and ask California University to reognise its contribution by awarding it an honorary doctorate. I am praying tha someone advises Kambwili to stop calling himself Dr. in public. May he should be addressing himself as Dr. When he is in his house or in his toilet. Calling you a Dr. in public would be demeaning well educated professional PhDs which you Kambwili are not anywhere near. Go back and start your Jerabo way of life after Parliament is dissolved or to borrow illiterate Kalaba’s language, when Parliament collapses.

31. WAKO   April 26, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Kambwili is a very serious man who means well for Zambia

32. FROST   April 26, 2016 at 2:27 pm

congra honorable fm all way california to regonisesd people are jealous you niba fumba fools they do not know what you have roan/mpatamatu me i was born at roan section5 clinic, educated at luanshya boys secondary [formerly luanshya high school you go there during late chiluba regime it was a sorry site miners becomes farmers,some died of depression,their wives some become …….some beggars

33. FROST   April 26, 2016 at 2:35 pm

kano ngabena nez and upnd fiwamina mbuzii kuluma galu we know you

34. frost   April 26, 2016 at 2:43 pm

kwisa baleya iwe mwaice ka tembo ulibee jelu

35. Pf   April 26, 2016 at 4:53 pm

Pipo with mock results are always jerousy, let the big man celebrate his PhD with his family since u ve nothing to celebrate with yo family,work hard.wembushi iwe…..

36. Big Nose   April 27, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Was money involved in this doctorate mr chishimba kambwili I want to get one for my house maid please advise