October 13, 2019
We, a consortium of political parties and non-governmental organizations, are urging all Zambians regardless of their political or religious affiliation to attend the Day of National Prayers and Reconciliation slated for October 18.
We expect every patriotic Zambian to attend the said national event as it’s the best way to demonstrate our faith in God’s interventions in political, social and economic challenges the country is grappling with.
As a Christian nation, we should bury our differences and put God first in our quest to improve Zambians ‘welfare.
Moreover, we salute President Edgar Lungu for having declared the Day of National Prayers and Reconciliation.
1. ZAMBIAN DNA
2. NETWORK OF YOUNG PEOPLE AGAINST VIOLENCE
3. MEDIA ELECTION MONITORING PROJECT (MEMP)
4. MOVEMENT FOR ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND DEMOCRACY (MEED)
5. BATTLE CRY ZAMBIA
6. NEW CONGRESS PARTY (NCP)
7. ZAMBIA REPUBLICAN PARTY (ZRP)
8. CITIZENS DEMOCRATIC PARTY (CDP)
9. UNITED FOR BETTER ZAMBIA