‘UNIVERSITY STUDENTS’ THROWN Onondaga THE STREETS
Students at five universities in Lusaka and Kitwe have been thrown on the streets following the Highery Education Authority’s decision to outlaw the learning institutions.
According to the HEA, the following have been operating illegally.
1. Eipalate University in Lusaka
2. Landmark University in Lusaka
3. Shalome University in Kitwe
4. Shaphat University in Lusaka
5. Yesbud University in Lusaka.
HEA Corporate Communication Officer Birbal Musoba has advised members of the public against enrolling with the illegal universities.
Mr Musoba also says Melbum Institute of Applied Sciences is offering illegal degrees.